How people become wealthy ~ The Wealth Secrets Revealed

How people become wealthy ~ The Wealth Secrets Revealed

he was 2016 I was a military officer back then and I loved my job my mother do well and become successful in this career so that day when my boss told me to enter the office I didn’t know at that point in time but that meeting was a huge turning point in my life when I went to the office my boss passed me a book and told me to read it it was a book called creating wealth by Robert G Ellen this book talked about wealth principles and in less than 10 years in 2013 I’ll be speaking alongside Robert G Ellen himself and I’ll be regarded as a wealth expert so this was one of the first books I read and understood a wealth principles that is seldomly taught and that’s the reason why many people don’t ever become wealthy I’m not saying the monetary wealth equals to success but I think that all of us if we understand the wealth in suppose we can at least have a choice to what we want to actually achieve in life so I’m gonna explain to you what’s a wealth principals and whether you like it or not you are in the game and you can see how you want to participate in it so let me explain the amount of wealth that we get it’s actually proportional to the amount of value that we provide to the world and this amount of value you can measure it by quality x quantity so if you join our graph you look like this this is the quality and this is the quantity now this will explain why many people do not become wealthy because most of us started and stay as employer for the rest of our life back then when I was an employee I was creating value for my organization in order to become more successful in wealthier I can increase my value by working harder or upgrading myself example by starting masters going for PhD learning new skills and increase my value the only issue is even if my quality increase the quantity of people I’m serving is only 1 my employer some of us can become wealthy through employment because as we scale our value we climb out this thing called a corporate ladder and some of us may reach the top and when you reach the top as a CEO as a CEO or CFO that’s where your wealth increase as well but as you come the copper ladder you gotta ask yourself three questions the first question is this does your company has the potential to grow we are working for a small company even though you reach the top you will still be a small portion of wealth the second question your service is a company structured to reward the employees because for example like Google and Facebook they reward employees and as a company grow the employees become wealthy as well and the third thing is this that’s the company recognize your value there are some very talented people who are never recognized so these are three important questions go to us or self and let me show you the chance of becoming rich true employment is not very high only few will reach the top and you will also take a certain amount of luck for you to find a company that’s a potential to grow structure it to reward the employees and also recognize your value for it people will realize this go on to the next phase core self-employed when you go to self-employment what happens is you can reach more people when you work harder let me give an example uber driver he can serve more people throughout the day and the more customers you fight the more value he can create and therefore he can make more money there are some rules drivers who create more wealth than people who are working in a company if you can provide even more value if you are doctor a doctor can provide even higher value and if the doctor works harder like a GP that’s near my house he works every single day including weekend he can become very wealthy as well and the higher the quality of the value provide plus the more people you reach the wealthier become so let me show you the interesting fact when you increase your value the more people you can reach is also potentially higher when I started my business training people how to invest initially I had a very small class now maybe 30 to 40 people by concentrating of how I can improve the training and also increase the chance of my students becoming successful in investing that’s where eventually I got invited to 20 over different cities and each time speaking with thousands of people and that’s the reason also accumulated wealth as a speaker doing the business in this training industry now the only constraint of this model is time because each of us has only got 24 hours I can travel around I can speak to thousands of people I can even go to bigger stages but there’s only so much one person can do yes you can become wealthy you can accumulate a lot of wealth in your bank account but to become ultra wealthy you may want to move on to the next level and to break through the time constraint you got to learn how to skill your value and we can scare using two things I call them the tootsie true theme or true technology now the first T team it means every skill to people so what do I do when I hit a barrier I cannot keep traveling every single day for the rest of my life I begin to train up talented people to actually do what I do now with more talented investors and speakers I was no longer limited to my time we can actually skill and reach even more people in one weekend I remember in one weekend we can reach even seven countries in multiple different languages and that’s where the value increases and so did my wealth in four using this method I built a company that was eventually worth ten million dollars but let me show you the more powerful thing the next year which is technology now if you look at some of the biggest business in the world why are they able to reach billions and billions of people they use technology like Facebook Alibaba Google Tencent Holdings in fact Tencent Holdings is a good example at a point in time they were thinking if we can earn 10 cent from everyone that we wish we will become ultra wealthy and they reach the people who technology so an example of what i did was i record my training into online courses and i was surprised at how fast and how many people i can reach using that one online video and even online video that created in 2016 is to selling up to today so this is something that can be multiplied and skilled at a totally whole new level and once you learn how to scale of value to team or technology you become a business owner so it has a chance you’ll be ultra wealthy as yourself how can you constantly scale your value in terms of quality and quantity and also ask yourself how can you break through using team or technology unleash everyone worst type of wealth seeker i’ve met and these are people who do not understand their value the worst of entrepreneur business owner add also jump from one idea to the other idea thinking that the next idea will make them rich I want to show that I was guilty in my earlier days and when I jump from one idea to the other idea I do not have enough time to increase the quality of the value and also to learn how to scale the particular value so each time you draw a new idea you are starting all over again to learn how to scare this whole entire model it’s really okay to learn new things but you have to know what you are good in and focus on providing that value like a military saying goes know yourself know your enemy a thousand betters fought a thousand battles won the important step is to start by understanding yourself and what kind of value can you provide now lastly if you have heard of this idea called e SBI quadrant a famous quadrant that’s created by Robert Kiyosaki you realize that e stands for employee and as an employee there’s only so much you can do as self-employed you can do a little bit more but it’s a constraint of time B business owner is where you can become ultra rich so the cash flow core is asking people to become wealthy to learn how to jump from e s to B and also I now what is I is actually investing but how do you become richer investing it is to invest into businesses that has the potential to continue to reach more people and also spend effort to increase the quality of their value so some of the famous investors like Warren Buffett Peter Lynch we look for businesses that has the potential to grow and reach even more people either through Tim or technology and also at the same time constantly improve their quality and as the business grow our wealth will grow together with it worst kinds of businesses to invest in those who are constantly distracted do not understand their value and jumping from one business to the other one day they are selling cars the next day they are selling properties and the next day they are actually going into fashion so this is the real formula if you are wondering how the ultra-rich becomes so rich I hope I’ve provided some answer and you can also think about how you want to participate in this well formula whether you like it or not you’re part of it so let my boss will care for me wanting me to do well not wanting me to spend twenty thirty years of my life not understanding this way of principle and regretting later this is something I hope I did for you as well so I just want you to have a choice and start doing well right now I hope you’ve learned something tell me what you’ve learned and less achieve financial joy together

Read More: Buying Rental Properties with Credit: Good or Bad? | Morris Invest Live

As found on YouTube


https://creditreportagent.com/make-money/how-people-become-wealthy-the-wealth-secrets-revealed/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=how-people-become-wealthy-the-wealth-secrets-revealed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Cell Phone Plans - No Contract - Reach Mobile

When Should You Refinance?

Review of Elite Aesthetics of Overland Park Kansas - A Case Study